Friday, February 8

Berry Banana Pops


The kids have been asking for Popsicles since I bought these awesome Groovy Popsicle holders. I had some bananas and frozen berries, so I threw it all together. Make these anytime and enjoy a healthy dessert. I got all the ingredients at Trader Joe's, and the total cost to make 6 was under $3.00!!!

Paleo-Pops
4 very ripe bananas 
1 bag of frozen mixed berries
1 - 14oz can TJ's Light Coconut Milk

Defrost berries at room temperature for about an hour
Add berries, bananas, and coconut milk to blender
Blend on liquify until creamy 
Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours. 
Enjoy!

Don't waste any leftovers (this makes close to a double recipe), we enjoyed it in a glass with a straw, a little smoothie afternoon snack.
My hubby enjoys the leftover smoothie in a frozen glass with a shot of light rum, and a dark rum floater on top. 
Enjoy it anyway you'd like.

Cheers from my kitchen to yours!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh sounds tasty! The last ones I made apparently weren't much of a hit, because 5 of them are still in the freezer... I'll have to try this recipe next time instead :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your feedback, please share!